CareerFinders Recruitment Services Limited is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the forthcoming EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that comes into effect in May 2018.
The Data Controller:
CareerFinders Recruitment Services Limited is the data controller for any personal information you supply to us in relation to enquiries about our products, services and when registering as a client or candidate. Our full Head-Office address is 6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue, Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus.
The Data Protection Officer:
The appointed CareerFinders Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Natalie Demetriades, Administration Manager. Natalie can be contacted by phone on +357 22 002 285 or via email email@example.com
What we collect:
CareerFinders Recruitment Services Limited may collect your personal and sensitive personal data such as your name, address, date of birth, contact details, e-mail address and sensitive personal information obtained from your CV.
What we use your information for:
First and foremost, we will use the data you have supplied to help you obtain the best service for you.
We also require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record-keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services to you.
- To contact you via email, SMS or phone, about vacancies that we believe you may be interested in.
- Maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website as a client or candidate.
- To assess data about you against vacancies which we believe may be suitable for you.
- To send your information to clients for potential jobs or to assess suitability for the role. We will obtain verbal consent before presenting your details to a client.
- To enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific roles or to subscribe to our job alerts which we believe may be of interest to you.
- Where you have consented, we will directly market products and services, and advice you of any updates to our services. Where we do so you will be able to unsubscribe at any time from receiving any further communications from us.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, specials or other information (which we think you may find interesting) using the email address which you have provided).
- We may also release your personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so by law.
How long do we keep your information for?
We will retain your data for as long as there is either a statutory requirement for us to do so or to be able to provide a service to you. This will usually require us to retain your personal data after any business relationship has ended for accounts and records purposes and to deal with any account support questions. However, if we have not had any 'meaningful' contact with you after a period of 5 years from when you originally submitted your personal details to us, your data will be deleted from our database.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
We utilise other cookies to analyse how our visitors use our websites and to monitor website performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customising our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. We might also use these cookies to highlight articles or site services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the website.
We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences. For example, cookies save you the trouble of typing in your username every time you access the site (if you do so), and recall your customisation preferences, such as the latest version of a product that you saw. We may also use functionality cookies to provide you with enhanced services such as allowing you to watch a video online etc.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
Our website also uses the Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook tools, those sites set a variety of cookies. You should visit the providers’ websites for more details about these third party cookies.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
You can learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them by visiting the website: www.aboutcookies.org
- we are not responsible for the content of external website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Our services are all hosted from a datacentre within Europe which is ISO27001, ISO9001 & ISO14001 certified and also has a 24-hour physical security presence. Further details of this can be provided at anytime upon your written request.
Your rights to your information:
You can object or withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information at any time. This may affect the services we are able to supply you.
Where CareerFinders Recruitment Services Limited is the data controller you are entitled to the following subject to some legal exemptions:
- Request a copy of the personal information of which you are the data subject.
- to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- to have your personal data erased.
- to place restrictions on us processing your data.
- to object to processing.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge.