CareerFinders Recruitment Services Limited is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the forthcoming EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that comes into effect in May 2018.
The Data Controller:
CareerFinders Recruitment Services Limited is the data controller for any personal information you supply to us in relation to enquiries about our products, services and when registering as a client or candidate. Our full Head-Office address is 6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue, Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus.
The Data Protection Officer:
The appointed CareerFinders Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Natalie Demetriades, Administration Manager. Natalie can be contacted by phone on +357 22 002 285 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
What we collect:
CareerFinders Recruitment Services Limited may collect your personal and sensitive personal data such as your name, address, date of birth, contact details, e-mail address and sensitive personal information obtained from your CV.
What we use your information for:
First and foremost, we will use the data you have supplied to help you obtain the best service for you.
We also require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record-keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services to you.
- To contact you via email, SMS or phone, about vacancies that we believe you may be interested in.
- Maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website as a client or candidate.
- To assess data about you against vacancies which we believe may be suitable for you.
- To send your information to clients for potential jobs or to assess suitability for the role. We will obtain verbal consent before presenting your details to a client.
- To enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific roles or to subscribe to our job alerts which we believe may be of interest to you.
- Where you have consented, we will directly market products and services, and advice you of any updates to our services. Where we do so you will be able to unsubscribe at any time from receiving any further communications from us.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, specials or other information (which we think you may find interesting) using the email address which you have provided).
- We may also release your personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so by law.
How long do we keep your information for?
We will retain your data for as long as there is either a statutory requirement for us to do so or to be able to provide a service to you. This will usually require us to retain your personal data after any business relationship has ended for accounts and records purposes and to deal with any account support questions. However, if we have not had any 'meaningful' contact with you after a period of 5 years from when you originally submitted your personal details to us, your data will be deleted from our database.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Our services are all hosted from a datacentre within Europe which is ISO27001, ISO9001 & ISO14001 certified and also has a 24-hour physical security presence. Further details of this can be provided at anytime upon your written request.
Your rights to your information:
You can object or withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information at any time. This may affect the services we are able to supply you.
Where CareerFinders Recruitment Services Limited is the data controller you are entitled to the following subject to some legal exemptions:
- Request a copy of the personal information of which you are the data subject.
- to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- to have your personal data erased.
- to place restrictions on us processing your data.
- to object to processing.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge.